Artist members and their families take advantage of many activities organised by the Society.
The Society holds bi-monthly meetings at 12.30pm on the last Tuesday. The meetings are held at the Sylvania Community Hall, Canberra Road, Sylvania, in the months of February, April, June, August, October and December.
Annual fees ($30.00 per person or $35 family) are due by 31st January.
Membership Benefits include:
- Opportunity to Exhibit your artwork at art shows organised by both CAS and the Combined Art Societies of Sydney.
- Attend our Bi-Monthly members meeting which are followed by activities such as demonstrations.
- Attend our Life drawing sessions held on Monday afternoon at Hazelhurst Regional Art Gallery.
- Join us for either a half day or for a full day at our open drawing and painting group sessions which are held each Tuesday from 10am to noon and 1pm to 3pm at the Sylvania Community Hall.
- Come along to our Discussion Group Meets held monthly to discuss and research many fascinating aspects of art.
Other activities include:
- Organized excursions to galleries.
- An annual ‘week away’ painting trip.
- Occasional ‘plein air’ painting days.